Wuhan is the capital of the Hubei province in central China located on the eastern Jianghan Plain at the intersection of reaches of the Yangtze and Han rivers. It is the most populous area, more than 8,821,658 inhabitants, in central China after the merge of the cities Wuchang, Hankou, and Hanyang. Wuhan is a major transportation hub, with dozens of railways, roads and expressways passing through the city and connecting the major cities, it is the "Chicago of China". And also as the political, economic, financial, cultural and educational center of central China.
Where to stay in Wuhan
• Five star hotels Wuhan: Renaissance Wuhan Hotel, Hilton Wuhan Riverside, Modena by Fraser Zhuankou Wuhan, Marco Polo Wuhan, InterContinental Wuhan, Somerset Wusheng Wuhan, Ramada Plaza Optics Valley Hotel Wuhan, Novotel Wuhan Xinhua, Sheraton Grand Wuhan Hankou Hotel, New World Wuhan Hotel, Hyatt Regency Wuhan Optics Valley, Howard Johnson Pearl Plaza Wuhan, Wuhan Joya Hotel and Optics Valley Kingdom Plaza Wuhan.
• Four star hotels Wuhan: Dorsett Wuhan, Holiday Inn Wuhan Riverside, Citadines Zhuankou Wuhan and Tianyuan Commercial Hotel.
• Three star hotels Wuhan: Lantian Hotel Wuhan, Hubei Lijiang Hotel and Jiangcheng Hotel.
• Two star hotels Wuhan: Home Inn Wuhan Hanyang Avenue Wangjiawan Metro Station, 7Days Inn Wuhan Minhang Airport Bus Station, Home Inn Wuhan Jichang Avenue Lower Xinhua Road, Motel Wuhan Jiefang Avenue Gutian Road Number Three, Home Inn Wuhan Economic Development Zone Shengguandu Community and Home Inn Wuhan Youyi Avenue Hubei University.
• Apartment hotels, B&Bs, apartments, hostels Wuhan: Mercure Wuhan Changqing Park, Lavande Hotel Wuhan Garden Expo Park Changfeng Avenue, Penglan Villa, Lavande Hotel Wuhan Wangjiawan Subway Station, City Comfort Inn Plaza Hotel and Home Plus Suite Hotel and Apartment.
Sights, monuments, temples and parks Wuhan: Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge, Moshan Hill area, Yellow Crane Tower, Wuhan Zoo, East Lake Park, Mulan Heaven Pool, Wuhan Botanical Garden, Mulan Mountain and the Baotong Zenist Temple.
Museums Wuhan: Hubei Provincial Museum, Memorial Hall of Wuchang Uprising in 1911 Revolution, Hubei Art Museum, Wuhan Art Museum, Wuhan Sex Museum, Madame Tussauds Wuhan, Zhongshan Warship Museum, WuhanArt Museum, Wuhan Revolution Museum, Alive Museum, Wuhan Museum, Wuhan Museum of Science and Technology, Wuhan Tax Museum, HuaZhong KeJi DaXue WuChang FenXiao YiShuSheJi XueYuan ZhanLanTing, QinTai WenHua YiShu ZhongXin (QinTai DaDao) and WuHanShi FeiWuZhi WenHua YiChan ZhanLan ZhongXin.